Delivery Information - We will be glad to arrange delivery of your furniture, in the state of Oregon, through a professional delivery service. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service and an accurate delivery. To ensure this, please review the following delivery guidelines.
- • A person 18 years or older must be present to sign for delivery.
- • Have invoice and ID. The person named on the invoice must be present with a valid picture ID, along with the credit card used for the purchase.
- • You will be called the night before your scheduled delivery and given a 4 hour delivery window. If you are unavailable at that time, we will reschedule for the next available day. If you do not receive a call by 7:00pm the night before, please call the delivery company directly at: 503-781-9882; leaving a message if necessary. Your delivery time must be confirmed with the delivery company.
- • Insurance regulations prohibit the delivery team from moving furniture that is not part of your delivery. Please be sure the area or room where you want the items placed is cleared in advance.
- • Insurance regulations prohibit the delivery team from setting up bunk beds.
- • Standard delivery assembly includes set up of dining, entertainment, and occasional pieces. Headboard, footboard, rail and mirror assembly is not included. There is a $39 charge per furniture suite for assembly.
- • All furniture will arrive at your home unwrapped from its original packaging.
- • If there are delays due to weather or traffic, the delivery team will keep you updated.