Will Call - Customer Pickups
Customer Will Call - Merchandise may be picked up at the NE Portland Furniture Connexion warehouse during select hours on scheduled days. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service. To ensure this, please review the following guidelines.
- Please call: 503-459-4703 at least one hour in advance so we can have your order ready when you arrive.
- Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home.
- Bring invoice and ID. The person named on the invoice must be present with a valid picture ID, along with the credit card used for the purchase. If someone other than the purchaser is picking up your furniture, contact your sales person prior to pick-up.
- All merchandise is unassembled and in original packaging. Arrangements can be made for assembly; additional charges apply.
- Our staff will happily load your merchandise onto your vehicle, however due to insurance regulations we cannot secure your furniture in/onto your vehicle.
- Pack rope and blankets to properly secure your new furniture to ensure its safe ride home. Bring a tarp in wet weather. We are unable to provide these items.
- Make sure your vehicle is large enough to safely transport your new furniture.
- The Furniture ConneXion assumes no responsibility for items damaged by accidents, weather, or movement during transport.
- Please inspect all your furniture at the time of pickup. At your option we can open your order for inspection prior to pickup. In doing so you will be required to sign a liability release form.
- Any hidden damage must be reported to Customer Service within 24 hours of pickup. All returned goods must be brought back in original packaging.
- In-Store Layaways - Any sale scheduled for delivery/pickup beyond 30 days from date of sale is deemed a layaway. All layaways require a minimum 20% deposit. Due to high cost of warehousing, layaway merchandise is not reserved at The Furniture Connexion. The layaway program guarantees the price, but not availability of the merchandise. All layaways require 45 days notice before pick-up/delivery to ensure merchandise availability. If for any reason a layaway sale needs to be cancelled, a 20% cancellation fee will be applied and all remaining payments received become an in-store credit which may be applied to any merchandise in the store for immediate delivery.
Monday – Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Saturday: 8AM – 12PM